Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2025

...And Another Thing...: Wordgame Day In The Oval -- Bannon v Drumpft

When Drumpft deploys a word,
Steve Bannon tends to say
the first word traipsing thru his brain,
whatever 'tis, okay...?"
(Such games psychotics play.)

Say, Drumpft pronounces, 'Musk'!
Then Bannon answers "'-rat'!
Are muskrats not small rodents, 
ones that stink...like Hunter's scat...?
Aren't muskrats where it's at...?"

If Drumpft re-mutters, 'Musk'!,
this time Steve answers, "'-eeto'!
Muskeetoes sneak up from behind
to bite your samalito.
Best travel incognito." 

Again Drumpft whispers, 'Musk'! 
but Bannon shouts, "'-atel'! 
Let's dine! I'm fine with 'wino wine.' 
No blanc; no zinfandel."
(Fred, Jr., knew this well.)

Once more, Drumpft echoes "...'Musk'!
But Steve replies, "-ovite'! 
Such fool's gold's pann'd in Putinland.
With Vladimir you're tight.
To Vlad you pander, right...?" 
 
"It's 'Elon,' 'Elon,' 'Elon' 
I want to hear, you felon," 
screams Drumpft. "Just say, 
'E-e-lon-n-n,' okay...?" 
But Bannon's busy spellin':

"If 'm' I add (Sir, don't get mad),
it's '-melon' then I say. 
('Muskmelonhead'!" 
is what Steve said. 
Steve hopes Musk lopes away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Litany Chanted Over Schrödinger's Box

Is he dead yet...? 'Yes' or 'No'...?  All'd 'God Bless!' if 'Yes,' you know.  Is he dead yet...? Don...